Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anticipation - Superman Fit

I know you are all anxiously anticipating my next blog. I was a little under the weather over the weekend so it seemed too much like work to blog. I'm feeling better now. I even went to work out tonight, although I have come to the realization that I will never be "Speedo Fit" again in my life. The best that I have to hope for is being "Superman Fit". Superman Fit is when I wear a Superman costume to take Brittney lunch at the high school on her 16th Birthday (so I don't really have to be that fit). While deliverying lunch, Marti and I will also be delivering keys to Brittney's new (at least to her) station wagon. I suggested Marti wear a Wonder Woman costume for this occassion (oops sorry that was for my birthday).

I hope this humors your day. Laughter is the best medicine.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I dont appreciate this dad!!

Marti said...

Dad's birthday is coming up :)