Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers are Special People

Mothers are special people. I want to express my love and appreciation for the three most important women in my life.



Mom, thanks for bringing me into the world, providing me the guidance I needed in my life and for being my "Mom". I remember on my mission other Elders would refer to some of the senior missionaries or older members as "mom" (or dad). I could never do that, because I only have one "Mom" (and Dad) and that title is special to me.



Thank you Betty for bringing Marti into the world so that I can share this life (and eternity) with her!



And happy Mother's Day Marti! I am a better person because of you, and you are the reason our children have such a bright future!






This just seemed like yesterday.

Thank you for marrying me!!! You are indeed the one for me!


I love you lots and lots,


Dale

2 comments:

Marti said...

I love you!

needlenut said...

I love you lots too.