Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time to play more golf?

I've been playing on a team in a league at the ConocoPhillips center. Two weeks ago my team placed second in the end of the season tournament. They have a sign in the gymnasium that says, "___ people have been injured in this work area this year." Last time I read the sign it said 10. They'll be glad I wasn't in their gym to become #11. I sprained my ankle last Saturday, but I was at our local health club playing in a game along with Matthew and Jacob. (That was after I beat Matthew in a game of one on one. He's beat me once or twice, but that is the exception rather than the rule. He gets tired of my low post move, but I tell him why change what works.)




I've played a lot of basketball in my life, but I've been real fortunate and this is the first time I have ever turned my ankle black and blue. I sure enjoy playing basketball, but my body isn't as young as it used to be. Maybe it is time to work on the golf game.




No comments: