Monday, November 8, 2010

Bucket List - Before my 50th B-day

Here's my bucket list of things to do before I turn 50:
1.  Get my private pilot's license
2.  Successfully complete 2 of the following 3:
          a. Sprint distance triathlon
          b. Meet the standard for a Navy Seal (my work fitness center recently had this challenge)
          c. Ride in the MS-150 from Houston to Austin
3.  Visit Canada, Mexico, Alaska or Hawaii and take Marti with me.  (Just FYI, I'm already an official member of the polar bear club on a previous trip to the North Slope of Alaska, but it was mostly a business trip.)
4.  Visit a foreign country not contiguous with the L48 and take Marti with me.
5.  Go 4-wheeling in the Colorado Rockies and visit some of the ghost towns along the way.
6.  Go white water rafting (and take the kids with me).
7.  Not scare the crap out of myself when I write "50th B-day"

Post any other suggestions you might have in the comments section.

No comments: