Unlike many sporting events, there aren't really any referee's for the crowd to yell at during the rodeo. There are judges, but they're low key and not really involved in the action. Since there aren't referees to taunt, we decided to have a brainstorming session on comments you might otherwise hear from the stands:
- Come on - it's only eight seconds!
- Your horse is slow!
- I bet Jimmer could have ridden that bull!
- Come on kid, it's only a sheep!
- Let's see you wrestle one of those that hasn't been castrated!
- Your daddy's a barrel racer!
- Look at the big man rope the little cow (in a Dana Carvey muscleman voice)!
Maybe it's just as well the crowd doesn't get too involved at the rodeo.