Friday, May 13, 2011

Just Google It

It truly amazes me the information you can find on the Internet. There is more than one search engine, but the one I find myself using the most is Google. I have used it for information on multiple recent projects and I have even started telling the kids to "just google it" when someone in the family has a question that would otherwise go unanswered.

Here are some things I have googled recently:


  • Air conditioning units 10,000 BTU

  • How to install a split zone air conditioner

  • Dodge Ram 1500 overheating problems

  • How to replace a radiator in a Dodge Ram 1500

  • How to replace a radiator in a Dodge Ram 1500 (sometimes you have to look things up more than once)

  • Sales price for a Dodge Ram 1500

  • Why does my pee smell after I eat asparagus

One thing I don't normally Google is, "proper use of the English language". I'm an engineer, so I have a pass when it comes to that.


If you were wondering, your pee smells because of the sulfur compounds produced during the digestion of asparagus. Of course it's the Internet, so you may not want to believe everything you read.

No comments: