Here are some things I have googled recently:
- Air conditioning units 10,000 BTU
- How to install a split zone air conditioner
- Dodge Ram 1500 overheating problems
- How to replace a radiator in a Dodge Ram 1500
- How to replace a radiator in a Dodge Ram 1500 (sometimes you have to look things up more than once)
- Sales price for a Dodge Ram 1500
- Why does my pee smell after I eat asparagus
One thing I don't normally Google is, "proper use of the English language". I'm an engineer, so I have a pass when it comes to that.
If you were wondering, your pee smells because of the sulfur compounds produced during the digestion of asparagus. Of course it's the Internet, so you may not want to believe everything you read.