Saturday, December 31, 2011

Email Typo

I'm cleaning up the email files so I can move them to a new computer and came across this email I forwarded home to humor Marti. I'm sure we've all had those occasions when spell checker was correct, but it still didn't help you out. (I've removed last names to protect the innocent.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Dale (R)
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 1:37 PM
To: Cxxxxxxx, William W.
Subject: New Hires

Do you have resumes for Matthew Xxxxxx and Brady Xxxxxxx. I would like to have some more background on them before they arrive.
Thanks,
Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Cxxxxxx, William W.
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 11:05 AM
To: Smith, Dale (R)
Subject: RE: New Hires

Dale,
I assume you got these? Please let me know if I still need to track down.
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Dale (R)
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 11:10 AM
To: Cxxxxxxx, William W.
Subject: RE: New Hires

I'm god. They're here and I've given them work to do.
Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Cxxxxxx, William W.
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 11:14 AM
To: Smith, Dale (R)
Subject: RE: New Hires

Good deal. Glad to see your new position suits you well...
your humble servant,
Bill

==================================================================================

I was supposed to be good, not god, but rereading this whole exchange it makes me wonder two things:
1) Do they use email in heaven? Based on my the use of email at work, it is probably reserved for use at the other place.
2) I wonder what my resume looked like when I was given this assignment...

No comments: