Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sammie the Football Snob

During my aforementioned trip to the Tractor Supply Store, I picked up a new toy for Sammie. For those who have visited, you know she loves to retrieve her football. Her current football used to squeek, but the squeeker has long since been worn out. In fact Sammie has worn out several footballs. We have been looking for a replacement for some time, but they don't seem to make that type anymore. We have tried a squeeky hot dog and various other toys that she hasn't liked.  Today I thought I'd give it one more try and bought an orange squeeky ball. 
Sammie, The Football Snob
So much for trying. Apparently Sammie is a football snob and will only chase a football.  When I threw her new ball to her, she just jumped out of the way and gave me a look of "really, you expect me to catch or chase that thing?". I don't know what we are going to do when her current football gets lost or is finally entirely worn out.

No comments: