Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Work for the Last 3+ Years

I have been busy at work for the last few years. Here's a link to an article that talks about the Eagle Ford Shale Play. It's kind of a big deal for the United States and for ConocoPhillips.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2012/12/27/better-know-an-energy-play-eagle-ford.aspx (You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser to get to the article.)

Here is an illustration and couple of graphs from the article. it may be hard to read, but ConocoPhillips is doing quite well in bringing production on line. My engineering group has been responsible for planning and designing all of the surface facilities for ConocoPhillips in this development (pipelines, compressor stations, tank batteries, stabilization plants). I didn't take the picture, but I do think it is a cool picture of a facility in the area.





No comments: