Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Project Benches

I have a few projects in mind so I spent the afternoon turning this stack of lumber into two sturdy workbenches. When Marti saw the stack of lumber she said, "What are planning to do, frame a house?" As it turns out, I knew I would have enough plywood/panel material to build 2 workbenches, so I doubled the recipe for the other materials. As I was buying them I was thinking, man that's a lot of 2x4's. After I got home and started working, I realized the plans had already included the materials for the second workbench. Needless to say there are a few 2x4's left over, but it's probably easier to build more stuff than to try and return the extra lumber. Hmmm....

Sammie's thinking, "Would you just give up this nonsense and throw my football for me."





No comments: